The theory subject semester-end examinations (SEE) will comprise 60 marks and two parts: Part-A (10 marks) and Part B (50 marks). Part-A is mandatory and includes ten sub-questions from all units carrying equal marks. Part B consists of five questions (numbered from 2 to 6) with ten marks each, with each question from each unit possibly containing sub-questions. There will be an “either” “or” choice for each question, meaning two questions from each team, and the student should answer one. The SEE will last for three hours.
End/Final Exam Question Paper Pattern for JNTUH B.Tech R22
- To be eligible for Semester End Examination in a given subject, a student must score at least 35% (14 marks) out of 40 Continuous Internal Examination (CIE) marks.
- If a student appears for Semester End Examination (SEE) in a subject but scores less than 35% of CIE marks, their performance in the SEE will be canceled, even if they took the test.
- In each subject, a student must earn at least 35% of marks (21 out of 60) in SEE and 35% of marks (14 out of 40) in CIE, as well as an overall 40% of marks (40 out of 100) when CIE and SEE marks are combined.
- Please note that no Computer Based Test (CBT) is available for R22 regulations.
- Remember that there are no exemptions for credits in any case for R22 regulations.
Also, Check: RBSE 12th Time Table 2023